When it comes to potatoes it is universally liked by all age groups and this baby potato too doesn’t fail. With small it size and easily absorbs the flavors of the curry it can easily gulped one per each intake.When ever I buy baby potato the most common dish with it would be dum aloo for roti.This time also it was the same and I had few leftover of the boiled potatoes.
Prep time: 5 Minutes Cook Time: 5 Minutes ( if Potatoes are pre-cooked)
Serves: 1 People Difficulty: Easy
- Boiled & peeled baby potatoes- 10 to 12
- oil- 2 tsp
- Jeera/Cumin seeds- 1\2 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste- 1\4 tsp
- Turmeric powder- 1\8 tsp
- Red chilly powder-1\4 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Coriander leaves- to garnish
1. Heat oil in a pan, add in jeera & roast. Add ginger garlic paste and saute for few minutes.
2. Add the potatoes ,dry powders and salt. Saute for sometimes for the potato to roast well in the oil and absorb all flavors.
3. Switch off and add in Coriander leaves.
Serve as side dish for Roti or any rice variety.
1.You can also make it with regular potato.In that case cut the boiled potato in to pieces and proceed.