Because who doesn’t love brownies, easy to make and bake. No excuse needed for an all day snack.
Prep time: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 60 Minutes
Serves: 20 Serves Difficulty: Easy
- 2 sticks (16 tablespoons) butter, more for pan and parchment paper
- 8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped macadamia nuts
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Butter a 9×13 baking pan and line with buttered parchment paper.
- Place butter and chocolate in a bowl and place bowl over a pot of barely simmering water.
- Cool slightly.
- In a large bowl whisk together eggs, salt, sugars, and vanilla.
- Whisk in cooled chocolate mixture.
- Fold in flour just until combined.
- Stir in coconut and macadamias and pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until shiny and beginning to crack on top.
- Cool completely in pan on rack before cutting.